*This resource is available in a bundle for 20% off*
Activities for fronting that will get a TON of trials while keeping your students engaged!
This resource is a mini object companion. It can be used with ANY mini objects.
- Play-Based activities for 5 different minimal pair targets: Cape/Tape, Bike/Bite, Bad/Bag, Go/Dough, Pack/Pat
- 4 activities for each of the pairs to keep your student engaged for an ENTIRE session while getting a high number of trials in.
- Carefully selected target words to promote the best intervention outcomes
- No prep! Just laminate or throw in a sheet protectors and go. No cutting required.
- A jar of adorable mini objects that can be sorted into the following word shapes: CV, VC, CVC, CVCV, CV1CV2, C1V1C2V2, 3-4 syllable words....View full product details
Made for SLPs to use with their phono caseload. Engaging and Effective. The goal with this kit is to give you everything you need to...View full product details
This product is designed for Speech-Language Pathologists to use with their clients during minimal pairs therapy.A hands on and motivating way for children to learn about...View full product details
Get access to FREEBIES for speech & language therapy!
Click HERE to grab your downloads 🙌🏼