Play-based informal speech and language screener. This is a collaboration with @anna.dee.slp !
- Mini objects
- A new, never before offered, fold up play board
- Screen printed storage back
- Informal speech and language assessment available as a digital download and/or a prepped book.
- Developmental milestone handouts
Check out THIS BLOG POST for more info about why we love informal assessments!
Your students will love the play-based activities - they wont even realize its an assessment!
Assessment areas included:
- Speech sounds in all positions
- WH Questions
Grammatical Markers (ing, in/on, the/a, regular and irregular plurals, regular and irregular past tense, contractile copula, third person irregular future tense)
- Following Directions
- Phonological Awareness
- Language Processing (Attributes, Convergent Naming, Divergent Naming, Associations, Stating Function)
- Basic Concepts
CHOKING HAZARD. NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS
*Enter a valid email at checkout because this is where your digital files will be delivered to. The digital files will be sent to you...View full product details
Speech Sound Box SetThese are perfect for SLPs, teachers, parents of children with speech/language delays, and parents of typically developing children. This product is sold...View full product details
This listing is for these sounds only: l/s/r blends and m. Use the drop down menu to select your choices. These are meant to be an...View full product details
Get access to FREEBIES for speech & language therapy!
Click HERE to grab your downloads 🙌🏼